Apply for the Maxis What’s Next Scholarship 2017 today!
Closing Date for this intake: 30 June 2017 – Apply here
What is the Maxis What’s Next Scholarship?
The Maxis What’s Next Scholarship is a programme specially designed for those interested in pursuing a post-graduate degree/diploma (in any field of your choice); whether it’s online, in a local university or even overseas!
Why the Maxis What’s Next Scholarship is awesome:
- Helps you get your post-graduate degree/diploma in ANY field of study
- You can study ANYWHERE in the world, including Malaysia
- You can opt to study full- or part-time
- You can apply for the Scholarship any time, because there is no deadline for submission!
New intakes open regularly, and the latest intake will close on 30 June, 2017.
Nice! Who can apply for the Maxis What’s Next Scholarship?
The answer is YES, if you:
- Are a Malaysian who isn’t currently bonded with any organisation
- Have an offer from a local or foreign university to pursue a post-graduate degree/diploma
- Have a track-record of academic achievements
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy working in fast-paced environments
- Speak and write English very well
- Have a minimum of 3 years working experience
- Possess proven leadership qualities
- Are a high-achiever, very motivated and possess a dynamic personality
I’m interested, where can I find out more?
Check out this video promotion for the scholarship here:
All the details about the Maxis What’s Next Scholarship are right here!
For more enquiries, you can also drop an email to [email protected].
Alright, I’m ready to apply!
All the best! You can get started on your application right now, by clicking here: https://maxissurvey.typeform.com/to/DMlDIC
Closing Date: 30 June 2017
Looking for other scholarships? Maybe you’ll find the perfect one here.
Now, anyone can create a scholarship. Applications are now open for the Ibu Sri Sumiati Scholarship & Bapak Md Lahuri Scholarship (Culinary and Computer Engineering) and Inovastra Scholarship – may the odds be ever in your favour.